[PlanetCCRMA] RME digi9636 control problem

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Fri Jun 3 05:42:02 2005

Interesting. I'd imagine that the differences in these cases will be
pretty minor. I'll be interested to see what you come up with should
you do a session that makes use of submix busses...

cheers,
Mark