[PlanetCCRMA] Re: grubby complains when installing ccrma kernel on

Andrew Burgess aab@cichlid.com
Fri Jun 3 07:39:01 2005

>On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 17:45, Luis Garrido wrote:
>> Yesterday I made a clean FC3 installation on a new computer and when I
>> installed planetccrma-core I got the following message:
>>
>> grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template
>>
>> It seems no big deal, sure I can edit manually grub.conf, but since it is a
>> brand new installation, I wonder what could possibly go wrong.

I always get this but I never have to edit grub.conf. I'm guessing its
because I have a memtest line at the end of grub.conf that grubby cannot
make sense of but that grub can run just fine at boot time.

If you have to edit grub.conf, maybe the grubby confusion occurs
earlier in your grub.conf file?