[PlanetCCRMA] Install: CCRMA CD-Roms?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Fri Jun 3 08:47:01 2005

Hi Josh,
   Everything should be downloadable real time while you're doing the
updates. No need to burn any CDs. First get the FC3 machine working
correctly. After that you can go to the Planet to get started.
Basically download and install the proper stuff for apt and then just
install the applications you want to use.

   If you ave troubles there are many of us around to chat with. I bet
you do fiine and we don't hear from you until you're rich from making
music using Linux. Please remember us when you're on 'MTV Cribs'.

Cheers,
Mark