[PlanetCCRMA] Aboust to install PlanetCCRMA

Fri Jun 17 13:58:01 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 13:46, Aengus Martin wrote:
> That's a nice idea - is a change from ordinary FC4 to Planet FC4
> complicated or...?

Well, it is (will be) not really a "change", Planet CCRMA is a set of
packages you install at any time. But if you use the machine for music
almost all the apps you want will be missing originally. And it is
impossible to say how long and/or successfull the rebuild will be :-)

-- Fernando