[PlanetCCRMA] pd sources for pidip compile

dominic samuraiskillz@blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 16:28:01 2005

thanks, i was having a dumb moment. that got me past that hurdle

BUT

I am currently getting this:-

checking for InitMP3 in -lmp3lame... no
configure: error: streaming requires lame library!!

in the install notes it says this:-

***** ffmpeg            : http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/cvs
( --with-ffmpeg=PATH )    ----> watchout, it requires the cvs snapshot !
                          + don't forget to activate mp3 and vorbis
support in ffmpeg :
                          ./configure --enable-mp3lame --enable-vorbis

Is this the case? is it enabled, how do I find out? if its not how do I
enable it?

This is not such a pressing matter tonight as I am about to give up and
hit the sack!

But hey how cool would it be to get pidip working in ccrma! Im doing
this as I want to start playing about with streaming in pd.

Dominic