[PlanetCCRMA] pd & hydrogen update, ipw2200 config with ccrma kernel [fc3]

Fri Jun 17 18:18:01 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 02:23, webmaster@idecibel.com wrote:
> 1/Will pure-data and his libs will be updated anytime soon?

I don't have a timeline for that. I do have preliminary packages that I
did a while back but no time to test (and things have changed in the
meantime again :-) Most probably I'll try to start tacking this during
the fc4 rebuild.

> 2/hydrogen is really better in his last version, will it be updated soon too?

I'm looking at that. I guess a "beta3" should be stable enough?

> 3/How can I do to use wifi (ipw2200) with ccrma kernel?

That I don't know...

> thanks for what you do, you really make linux better for music, that's really usefull.

Sure...
-- Fernando