[PlanetCCRMA] Re: fedora machine load

Tracey Hytry shakti@bayarea.net
Fri Jun 17 21:49:01 2005

On both mine and Alexia's machine we see the load thing also.
We're both running complete FC3-planet setups with the 2.6.11-0.15.rdt.rhfc3.ccrma kernel.  Alexia is running it on an athlon, and me on a athlon64.

Both of our machines run real well with this kernel.  Both of us also have the nvidia drivers loaded so we can do online games, watch dvds, along with listening to and making music etc.

I'm not really sure if the load is as high as the tools say they are, or are they getting fooled because they are being preempted by other things with this kernel?

Tracey