[PlanetCCRMA] Plugin problem with Ardour 0.9 beta 29

brad stafford brad@eccwireless.com
Sat Jun 18 15:37:00 2005

I'm running FC2 2.6.11-0.3.rdt.rhfc2.ccrma on am AMD Barton 2.6 Ghz.

I submitted this to the Ardour bug list and they say they can't
reproduce it. So I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this
scenario:

Open a new session.
Add several stereo tracks.
Record some music.
Add stereo plugin to one track post fader.
Add  10-band EQ to another track post fader.
Add 10-band EQ to master post fader.
Edit the plugins and make changes to settings.
Save the session.
*** Everything is fine up to this point **

Open the session.
Play the session and I get no sound.
On the mixer I see no output on one or more channels and no output on
the master (level in the meters are not present, below -50).

Now if I repeat this process for each of the channels that are showing
no output (including the master) I get sound:
Highlight the plugin
Cut the plugin
paste the plugin right where it was before

The plugin setting changes I made are still there and now everything is
working fine.

FYI - This was happening to me when I was running FC1 and Ardour 0.9
beta 19

TIA,

Brad