[PlanetCCRMA] are FC4 beta testers wanted?

Sat Jun 18 15:44:01 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 02:32, Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> I'd be interested in participating if there was any demand for people
> do help fix build issues, and beta-test CCRMA packages on FC4.

That would be great!! Any help greatly appreciated...
I plan on starting the rebuild soon, probably tomorrow (I've done some
tests on some packages on fc4t3). I'll set up links to failed build logs
so that you (and whoever else wants to help) can take a look at what
happened.

I'll let you know how it goes and when there is something to test...
Thanks.
-- Fernando