[PlanetCCRMA] Re: rsync mirror

Axel Thimm planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jun 19 15:44:01 2005

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 07:53:15AM +1000, Peter Lawler wrote:
> Hi!
> Just wondering where I might fnid a full rsync mirror.
>=20
> I'm currently using ftp.upjs.sk, but this doesn't carry SRPMS (also, the=
=20
> last FC3 package it carries is from Mar 10 this year, I'm unsure right=20
> now [but suspect it's so] whether the mirror is dead, or what.
>=20
> It's a pity planetmirror doesn't carry their mirror of CCRMA in their=20
> rsync directory.
>=20
> Anyway, if anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

The list of mirrors is on the front page:

Mirrors:

    * IRCAM, Paris, France:
      http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/planetccrma/software/
    * ICEM, Germany (slow link, 2Mb/s):
      http://icem-www.folkwang-hochschule.de/planetccrma/software/
    * PlanetMirror, Brisbane, Australia:
      http://planetccrma.planetmirror.com/
    * ATrpms, Berlin, Germany:
      http://planetccrma.atrpms.net/

PlanetMirror sounds like your best best for Australia.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes

--jq0ap7NbKX2Kqbes--