[PlanetCCRMA] Build status

Fri Jun 24 18:38:00 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 13:30, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 10:11, Mario Torre wrote:
> > What's the status of the builds for fedora core 4?
>
> Additions to the fedora core 4 "planetccrma" repository:

A few more (70, to be precise :-)......

ams autotrace autotrace-devel bitscope blop cheesetracker clalsadrv
clalsadrv-devel clthreads clthreads-devel clxclient clxclient-devel cmt
csound csound-devel ecamegapedal ec-fonts-mftraced fftw fftw-devel galan
gmorgan gtk-canvas gtk-canvas-devel gtkmm2 gtkmm2-devel jaaa jackmix
jamin libfishsound libfishsound-devel libid3tag libid3tag-devel liblo
liblo-devel libmad libmad-devel liboggz liboggz-devel mcp-plugins
mftrace mpg321 mxml mxml-devel pfaedit phat phat-devel pmidi potrace PVC
rev-plugins rtmix scons seq24 sooperlooper soundtouch soundtouch-devel
soundtracker spiralsynthmodular sweep sweep-devel swh-plugins t1utils
tap-plugins tap-plugins-doc tap-reverbed terminatorX vco-plugins vkeybd
zynaddsubfx

And synaptic, probably the first to install to be able to look at all
the others :-)

Very little testing done, for making music Fedora Core <= 3 is obviously
the way to go for now...

Mario Torre submitted a patch for Jack Rack but I have not built it yet.
Steve Harris sent me a fix for swh-plugins. Han-Wen Nienhuys suggested I
wait for the release of the next major version of Lilypond (real soon
now) instead of trying to fix 2.4.x gcc issues. And in my tests Jackeq
segfaults with a buffer overflow (it builds fine, apparently).

I have not yet updated the web pages, sorry.
-- Fernando