[PlanetCCRMA] fc4: build status

Wed Jun 29 18:12:01 2005

Question: anybody tested Hydrogen on FC4? It seems to gobble up all the
cpu just updating the gui in my test machine...

Some new additions to the Fedora Core 4 repository:

fluidsynth (fixes thanks to Mario Torre), dssi, qsynth, xmms (same as in
Fedora Extras), xosd, alsaplayer, avr-binutils, avr-gcc, avr-libc, uisp,
swami, brutefir (original fixes thanks to Mario Torre, now updated
upstream), jack-rack (thanks again to Mario Torre), libgig, SDL_image
(required by meterbridge), xmms-ladspa, xmms-jack, ceres3, SDL_gfx,
kmidimon, qmidiarp, qmidicontrol, qmidiroute, stk.

Newly failed builds (no attempt to fix them was done): specimen, simsam,
linuxsampler, meterbridge, qarecord, libjackasyn, SDL_ttf (see below for
the complete list!)

Builds that build but do not work: tse3, hacked to recognize ALSA (was
using OSS previously) but does not work, when called from noteedit it
fails to play and noteedit hangs - maybe I'll go back to OSS for now.
Jackeq segfaults.

If you want to help here is a page that I will keep up to date:

  http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/fc4buildstatus.html

It lists the status of all packages in fc4 with respect to fc3, there
are links there for all failed builds so far...

Enjoy!
-- Fernando