[PlanetCCRMA] timidity and noteedit - error

Peter Zuspan pzuspann@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 08:20:01 2005

I recently installed FC3 ccrma distrobution on my dell
inspiron 9100.  I can't get my soundcard to synthsize
midi natively, so I installed timidity.  I can now use
pmidi to play a midi file and I can hear it.  However,
in Noteedit the midi ports that I create when I start
timidity are not accessible in the configuration menu.
 Also, when I try to play a tse3 file with tse3play I
get this error:

TSE3 error detected: Failed to create the MIDI
scheduler

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail