[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 3 SRPMS

Tue May 3 11:17:00 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 09:44, ew6fnt1 wrote:
> I'm trying to update my Fedora Core 3 with the latest PlanetCCRMA packages, by
> using all the available src.rpm.
>
> However some of the packages seem to be already compiled on FC3, however I
> can't find the corresponding src.rpm. Example:
> soundtouch-1.2.1-2.rhfc3.ccrma.i386.rpm - is avaiable
> soundtouch-1.2.1-2.rhfc3.ccrma.src.rpm - I can't find it
>
> So I try to compile the old soundtouch-1.2.1-1.src.rpm but it finished in error.
>
> Is it possible to access these new SRPMs? Or am I supossed to use only the
> binary RPM's.

All source rpms can be found at:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/
(the .src.rpm packages do not have the .rhfc3.ccrma suffix as they are
shared between all versions supported).

[Sorry for the delay in answering, I was away for one week without
internet access - small trip after the LAC2005 conference in Karlsruhe]

-- Fernando