[PlanetCCRMA] Application icons

Turkay Guner Turkay Guner <turkayguner@gmail.com>
Wed May 4 07:40:02 2005

------=_Part_14728_30278933.1115217553766

That's not so important for me too but that should be seem good if they all=
=20
have some basic icons 'cause when i make the shortcuts on the desktop=20
non-iconed apps all seem like the same. That makes my workflow some=20
confusing and the time to start the right app some long. Maybe someone that=
=20
interests making artwork handle this issue.

Thanks.

------=_Part_14728_30278933.1115217553766

That's not so important for me too but that should be seem good if they
all have some basic icons 'cause when i make the shortcuts on the
desktop non-iconed apps all seem like the same. That makes my workflow
some confusing and the time to start the right app some long. Maybe
someone that interests making artwork handle this issue.<br><br>
Thanks.<br>

------=_Part_14728_30278933.1115217553766--