[PlanetCCRMA] selfmade ringingtones

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Sat May 7 06:55:02 2005

It would largely depend on the type of phone which type of ringtone it
will take.  Most modern phones take MIDI files (type 0) without problems.

Older phones need dedicated file formats which requires dedicated software,
which I doubt is available on Linux.  I used the Yamaha software at one
point (which is Windows-only).