[PlanetCCRMA] gmplayer error

Barton Bosch bartonbosch@hotpop.com
Sun May 8 22:03:01 2005

Dirk Ouellette wrote:
> How do I rectify this?
> Thanks, Dirk
> "Error opening/initializing the selected video_out[-vo] device"

Make sure the vo mplayer is trying to open the video with is
installed and compatible with your hardware.  IIRC it defaults to
-vo xv.  If you are using the precompiled CCRMA binary then -vo x11
should be available.

HTH,

Barton
--
"'There are millions of Americans living in hidden places, whose
faces and names we never know.  But I have seen children starving in

I wish I had said those words first, but I didn't.  Bobby Kennedy
did.  But they are just as true today as they were then in 1968.
Ultimately we have to choose what kind of America we want."

-- Congressperson Cynthia McKinney