[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Re: selfmade ringingtones (Brad Fuller)

jan hendrik brueggemeier jan@pingfm.org
Wed May 11 03:40:01 2005

hi,

thanks for your quick responses and please apologize my delayed answering. i am still stucked in
the preparation, but i will keep you updated, if i can make any progress on this topic.

thanks!!

jan