[PlanetCCRMA] How to set up Tascam US-428 for Ardour/Jack/alsa

Bill Clark billc10453@yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 14 13:12:01 2005

Could someone please tell me how to get one of these
to work? I can get systems set up from scratch with
pci sound cards just fine using the instructions at
the 'planet' but am getting nowhere with this.. I can
see it in 'lsusb' but however many times I follow the
setup instructions, I can't get Jack to start..
If someone could help I'd be most grateful, maybe if
someone has one that works they could send a list of
all the necessary entries in all the necessary config
files???..
Thanks in advance!!!!

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online? http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com