[PlanetCCRMA] Delta 66 ALSA problems on FC3

Bill Dorrian bcdorr@mchsi.com
Sat May 14 16:58:02 2005

	Hey folks. I've seen this problem posted elsewhere on this list but
have found no solution as of yet. I'm getting no sound on my Delta 66.
I've tried all the recommended solutions (renaming /etc/asound.state,
doing a alsactl store and alsactl restore, etc) with no luck.

Has anyone solved this yet?

[root@localhost ~]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/alsasound stop
Shutting down sound driver                                 [  OK  ]
[root@localhost ~]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/alsasound start
Starting sound driver snd-ice1712                          [  OK  ]
Starting sequencer                                         [  OK  ]
Restoring sound driver settings /usr/sbin/alsactl: load_state:1272: No
soundcards found...
                                                           [FAILED]
Thanks!