[PlanetCCRMA] Delta 66 ALSA problems on FC3

Simon Schampijer simon.schampijer@nuim.ie
Sun May 15 09:33:01 2005

Hello Bill,
the "workaround" for this problem is
(worked for me fedora3/ccrma/delta66):
If I stop and start the sound server
I get the same error message than you do.
(/usr/sbin/alsactl: load_state:1272: No soundcards found..)
When I start jack and a soundsource I get no
output. If I do than a:

/usr/sbin/alsactl restore 0

I get something audible out of the speakers.
The mixer settings aren't loaded correctly - you can
also see this if you have a look in your mixer before
doing the restore. This "workaround" is not the nicest
way...

but hope this helps
Simon