[PlanetCCRMA] WinTV PVR-150 on planetCCRMA system

Luc Tanguay lucus@sympatico.ca
Fri May 20 11:08:01 2005

Fernando,

[I started this thread in the wrong mailing list. sorry about this]

after more research, I found out that WinTV PVR-150 is based on iTVC16
(CX23416-12) codecs.  The driver to support these cards is 'ivtv' and
there is no such driver in the RedHat9/planetCCRMA kernel.

I think I need to compile the ivtv driver.

I'm upgrading to kernel 2.4.26 and after that I'll try to recompile the
ivtv module.  Is it the best way to get the card working? Is FC2 or else
better?

Luc