[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 3 files

Tracey Hytry shakti@bayarea.net
Sat May 21 15:57:01 2005

FYI, if this helps?

Fernando;

Last night I tried doing a big FC3 update with the 1.4 gig iso image that you put up on the server.  Instead of burning it to a DVD I mounted the image via the loopback system on a server on the local net here. I then exported it as a share to use to update the other machines.  Everything worked fine using the new images, thanks!

I added this to the sources.list in /etc/apt on the machines to be upgraded:

rpm file:///share-mount-point/ccrma-fc3-iso/apt/ fedora/3/i386 planetccrma

rpm file:///share-mount-point/ccrma-core-fc3-iso/apt/ fedora/3/i386 planetcore

rpm file:///share-mount-point/ccrma-updates-fc3.iso/apt/ fedora/3/i386 updates

Tracey.