[PlanetCCRMA] OFF TOPIC: Splitting Line Level Signals

Rick Sutphin sutphinc@bellsouth.net
Mon May 23 16:30:01 2005

R Parker wrote:

>--- Rick Sutphin <sutphinc@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>This is not a Planet CCRMA question per se. I have
>>had no luck so far
>>setting up hardware monitoring for my Delta 1010LT.
>>

>Part of the ojective to a mixer is not having to use
>the hardware monitoring on the audio card. What does
>the mixer have for i/o?

The mixer has the following:
Input:
16 channels (8 with microphone pre-amps)
S/PDIF In
MIDI In
2 Track In

Output:
control room out
main outs
4 multi outputs
S/PDIF Out
MIDI Out
each channel has a send return
each channel has an aux send

Currently, I am using an eight channel mic pre-amp to connect mics to
the analog ins of the Delta 1010LT. The analog outs are going to the
DDX-3216 mixing board.

I was hoping to use the digital mixer on the 1010LT to do monitoring. My
plan was to send the monitor mix to the S/PDIF Ins on the mixing board.
Unfortunately, I have not been able to get this to work.