[PlanetCCRMA] Delta 1010LT SPDIF Volume Control?

Frank smith hg@web-links.net
Tue May 24 04:26:01 2005

Hi
I to have the same problem ( now I've got the right Kernel running!)

I can see input from my DDX3216 into my M-audio 2496 audiophile, but I
cant seem to get any output to the desk at all.

In envy24control the spdiff in is showing input, but the output (spdiff
out l+r) is showing very low output.

I'm on FC3 + planet
cheers
Bob