[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA sources to build lirc module

Koen Maes koen@koma.be
Thu May 26 16:56:01 2005

Hi,

Got PlanetCCRMA up&running without a problem on FC3, many thx for this !
My kernel version is now 2.6.10-2.1.ll.rhfc3.ccrmasmp, and of course
binary kernel modules can be found for this kernel version.
I'm trying to compile the lirc module manually but I run into problems
coz the configure script can't find the sources ?

configure: error: *** you need to have the Linux kernel source installed
        for this driver

Where can I download/install (apt-get preferable) the source from or can
I fix this by some symbolic link somewhere in my filesystem ?

Thx in advance for the advice,

koen