[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get repositories and CCRMA

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Fri May 27 12:02:01 2005

On 5/27/05, Hector Centeno <h.centeno@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Thank you for your advice. And yes, I downloaded LS from CVS. I couldn't
> find any proper sqlite3 RPM for Fedora Core 3 so I compiled LS without
> that. At configure it does point that the package sqlite3 is missing but
> it will not stop so I was able to build and use LS successfully (I don't
> know if I will be missing some database functionalities, though).
>
> cheers!
>
> Hector

The database functionality is not really tested by anyone. They are
still discussing what it will do. I think you should remove this down
load and use the officially released version here:

http://www.linuxsampler.org/downloads.html

Good luck which ever way you decide to go.

- Mark