[PlanetCCRMA] Dual Monitors

7lb9oz Productions viipoundproductions@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 12:14:01 2005

Yes I checked the log, but unfortunately the only
thing that it tells me in terms of a warning is:

(WW) RADEON(0): Failed to detect secondary monitor,
MergedFB/Clone mode disabled

Which I obviously already know.

I have tried everything that I can possible think of
now, with xcinerama, without it, duplicating my old
file, creating a new one, I looked at the guides
online to no avail.  I have even tried using the
"Applications > System Settings > Display" tool, which
appears to think that it has set it up properly and
tells me to restart the xserver, but it doesnt
acctually do anything except rewrite anothre new
xorg.conf file that also doesnt work.

I am out of ideas

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com