[PlanetCCRMA] Dual Monitors

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Fri Nov 4 17:33:02 2005

For what it's worth, I am successfully running a dual monitor planet
CCRMA fedora core 2 system. I had absolutely no luck getting my dual
head video card to work (a radeon 8500 I think), so I bought a second
ATI board (a 7500) used and implanted it, and surprisingly fedora set it
up without any problem. The only advantage here (besides the fact that
it works) is that both my monitors are connected to DVI inputs.

I'm happy to send my xorg files if you would like.

-Joe D

--
Joseph Dell'Orfano <fullgo@dellorfano.net>