[PlanetCCRMA] xmms stops (crashes) ...why?

Scott Davidson jsd_290@fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 8 08:57:01 2005

I experience this when playing files off my laptop hard drive. When
playing files off an external device, I have no problem. It seems like
some process is affecting the hard drive (perhaps laptop-mode, or the
system profiling gnome application, but I feel like I experienced this
before installing those).

Are these files on the same partition as the OS? If so, a workaround
would be to move the files :(

-Scott