[PlanetCCRMA] Looking for Delta1010/envy24control info

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:05:02 2005

http://www.ardour.org/manual/using_a_bcf2000

You are in teh right place, everything I needed to get my card setup I
got off this list.

There was an updated alsa that didn't work very well, I believe it was
moved from core to edge though... I rolled back and everything is
smooth now.

have fun!