[PlanetCCRMA] apt repo for fedora extras & extras development?

Michael Gurevich gurevich@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Nov 9 23:32:02 2005

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Peter Lutek wrote:

> Nigel Henry wrote:

> >>i've been using the kernel.org fedora 3 extras repository with my fc3
> >>planet laptop with no troubles.
> >>
> >>-p
> >>

> >Hi Peter. Have you got the URL for using apt to access kernel.org's repo for
> >the Fedora 3 extras? Thanks. Nigel.
> >

> ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/3/i386/RPMS.extras/

It looks like this is an old mirror/snapshot of the old fedora.us repo
that is no longer being updated. None of these packages have been updated
since March, it appears. fedora.us has posted an announcement saying
they've removed their apt repositories, and point to freshrpms for the
extras:
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/3/i386/

Not sure if those are up to date.