[PlanetCCRMA] Audiuphile 192 and others

mArukqs marukas@hardcore.lt
Tue Nov 15 20:38:00 2005

I have M-Audio Audiophile 2496, but it does not work at 96kHz. In 95% of
attempts to start jackd at 96kHz I hear stuttering sound as if the buffer
is too small. Various jack settings were tried. Athlon 3000+, 1GB RAM,
GeForce2, Fedora Core 4. Tried to tweak PCI latency - the same sh*t :/

I was buying the card because of requirements in www.ardour.org, but I
can't get the expected result. So, probably buy RME ://

Marukqs