[PlanetCCRMA] Re: MAudio - the same wav in Windows and Linux sound different

mArukqs marukas@hardcore.lt
Tue Nov 22 08:01:02 2005

More info:

Try to install commercial oss and start the oss mixer from terminal:

ossxmix

You will hear the difference between the free alsa driver and commercial
oss driver from www.opensound.com/linux.html

Please use the records you made and not those CD and mp3 made in
commercial studios.

mArukqs