[PlanetCCRMA] i got a solution...

simone onLInux cimo75@gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:20:02 2005

------=_Part_2258_3571314.1132773533431

.. i don t really know if i ve discovered the "warm luke water" but i had
some problems with my wi fi card : sometime it started sometime it didn t i
mean the  hardware was not recognized at all byt the system (same problem o=
Win 2000 pro, fedora 3 and suse 10.0,,,, as probably many of you i am using
diffrent OSs trying to make the switch between windows and linux..)
the problem was :
i had to shut down the computer and not to "restart" .. probably if the wi
fi card (pcmcia D-link DWL-G630) doesn t go totally "blank" for just a
moment it can t reset properly...
so i had the same problem with my usb soundcard (ESI U2A) and i think --i a=
not sure 100% about it, yet-- it s for the same reason...
i use an averatec laptop 3160AG with AMD 1600+ CPU
hope this can save some time to some of you ..
i ll post again as soon as i can tell something about the usb soundcard
 simone
--
"..you will find me if you want me in the garden unless it' s pouring down
with rain..."

------=_Part_2258_3571314.1132773533431

luke water&quot; but i had some problems with my wi fi card : sometime it
started sometime it didn t i mean the&nbsp; hardware was not recognized
at all byt the system (same problem on Win 2000 pro, fedora 3 and suse
10.0,,,, as probably many of you i am using diffrent OSs trying to make
the switch between windows and linux..) <br>
the problem was :<br>
i had to shut down the computer and not to &quot;restart&quot; .. probably =
if the
wi fi card (pcmcia D-link DWL-G630) doesn t go totally &quot;blank&quot; fo=
r just
a moment it can t reset properly...<br>
so i had the same problem with my usb soundcard (ESI U2A) and i think
--i am not sure 100% about it, yet-- it s for the same reason...<br>
i use an averatec laptop 3160AG with AMD 1600+ CPU<br>
hope this can save some time to some of you .. <br>
i ll post again as soon as i can tell something about the usb soundcard<br>
&nbsp;simone<br>-- <br>&quot;..you will find me if you want me in the garde=
n unless it' s pouring down with rain...&quot;

------=_Part_2258_3571314.1132773533431--