[PlanetCCRMA] ANN: VST on FC3 on Planet CCRMA HOWTO V 1.1

Timo timo.sivula@gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 02:28:01 2005

------=_Part_21376_30385802.1129282066542

Hi,

I googled around for feedback to my Howto and found a couple of improvement=
documented here and there on the net. I updated the howto with what I found=
.
I.e., simpler handling of the aeffectx.h file as suggested by Mark Knecht
and advice on how to make it work under Fedora Core 4 by Robert Jonkman. I
also added a couple of Question - Answer pairs based upon what I have seen
discussed here on the list. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/dn_liitto/english/VST-on-FC3-Planet-CCRMA-HOWTO.ht=
ml

Do also check out my older HOWTO, i.e the one on how to successfully combin=
more than one soundcard and use them as one multichannel soundard:

http://www.geocities.com/dn_liitto/english/El-cheapo-howto

br, Timo

------=_Part_21376_30385802.1129282066542

Hi,<br>
I googled around for feedback to my Howto and found a couple of
improvements documented here and there on the net. I updated the howto
with what I found. I.e., simpler handling of the aeffectx.h file as
suggested by Mark Knecht and advice on how to make it work under Fedora
Core 4 by Robert Jonkman. I also added a couple of Question - Answer
pairs based upon what I have seen discussed here on the list. Enjoy!<br>
MA-HOWTO.html">http://www.geocities.com/dn_liitto/english/VST-on-FC3-Planet=
-CCRMA-HOWTO.html</a><br>
Do also check out my older HOWTO, i.e the one on how to successfully
combine more than one soundcard and use them as one multichannel
soundard:<br>
://www.geocities.com/dn_liitto/english/El-cheapo-howto</a><br>
br, Timo<br>

------=_Part_21376_30385802.1129282066542--