[PlanetCCRMA] Looking for softsynth automating capabilities

Un Worldly dj_unworldly@hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:49:00 2005

This particular line from the rosegarden manual is what is worrying me and
causing me to hunt for this ability:

Notice that I have controllers for the Sound Blaster, for QSynth, and for
the Roland (the "External MIDI GS Synth"), but I do not have any controllers
defined for Hydrogen or ZynAddSubFX. That's because, to the best of my
knowledge, neither of those soft synths knows how to do anything with
controllers. They both have their own control panels that must be twiddled
manually, and that sort of thing can't be automated from within Rosegarden.

Can that sort of thing be automated withing anything else?