[PlanetCCRMA] yum repository?

Thu Sep 8 02:33:01 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 11:03 +0200, Ullrich Lorenz wrote:
> Hi,
> currently i have a running and updated fedora3. It is updated with yum.
> As the fedora extra packages will not be available via apt anymore a
> switch "back" to apt is difficult. A mixture of repositories of  yum
> and apt leeds to masive version-conflicts. Is there a possibility (now/
> in near future) to access the ccrma-repositories via yum?

The repository has been "yum-enabled" for a while. I don't have the
complete urls handy (I'm away in a conference) but this should be a
start:
  http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/yum/fedora/3/
You'll see several subdirectories there and those are the ones you want,
I think.

Hmmm, I don't remember if fc3 uses the newer yum repo metadata, if so
replace "yum" in the above url with "repodata".

-- Fernando