[PlanetCCRMA] status for updated jack-audio-connection-kit

Fri Sep 9 07:06:00 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 13:43 -0700, R Parker wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> Just wondering about the status for an updated jackd
> package to include jack_recompute_total_latencies().
> Is it within or beneath the radar?

On which distro? Which version would it be? Current cvs?

I think I'll also need to rebuild a couple of apps on some distros as
there are going to be, I think, missing symbols (api that changed).

Most probably nothing will happen till after the 17th. I'm right now in
Barcelona (last day of ICMC2005) and I'm about to sign off the net and
try to forget computers even exist for a week :-)

-- Fernando