[PlanetCCRMA] New xorg files in planet dangerous!

Tue Sep 20 09:41:02 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 11:47 +0300, Timo wrote:
> I just upgraded my FC3 xorg from the planet apt repository. The result
> was that my X no longer works. The Display thinks the video is 640x480
> whereas the adapter outputs 1024x768 using some strange refreshrate my
> display does not recognise. The picture becoms unreadable. Using the
> fedora setup utility doesn't help, the display goes wrong immediately
> when it starts.

Argh, sorry about that.
Just to clarify I'm just mirroring Fedora update packages. I _do_ mess
up other things every once in a while, but not X :-)

It may be worth while to try to use redhat's bugzilla to report this
problem.

-- Fernando