[PlanetCCRMA] more disk performance problems

Mark Knecht markknecht@gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:49:01 2005

Sounds to me like one of the (many) changes between 2.6.12 and 2.6.13
possibly got left out of the 2.6.13 FC4 build.

If you go back and run the 2.6.12 FC4 kernel can you see modules
loaded that are not loaded under 2.6.13? OR maybe it's just built-0in
stuff being different. Who's chipset is in the machine? Post back the
results from lspci  if you get a chance.

- Mark