[PlanetCCRMA] FC2: No applications mentioned in news available

nigel henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Tue Sep 27 03:21:01 2005

On Tuesday 27 Sep 2005 4:44 am, mArukqs wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I received an email with subject "[PlanetCCRMANews] updated: zynaddsubfx,
>  xmxl, pd-dyn, ...", but when I tried to apt-get update, apt-get upgrade -
>  no new applications were installed.
>
>  I run CCRMA on Fedora Core 2.
>
>  Marukqs

Hi. I've just tried it with one of my FC2 installs using apt-get upgrade, and
this shows zynaddsubfx as being held back, but if you use apt-get
dist-upgrade they should install ok, I think it's because mxml is a new
package that the upgraded zynaddsubfx is dependent on. All the best. Nigel.