[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Fedora Core 5 audio process...

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:20:02 2006

this is the page so far...
http://erleichda.googlepages.com/home2

I only changed Volentary Kernel Preemption (Desktop) to have a value
of N and Preemptible Kernel (Low-Latency Desktop) say Y.

what will I have to do to be able to use -R with JACK as a normal user?

thanx,
mjr