[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 5 audio process...

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:12:01 2006

Thank you!

I did not patch the kernel, I recompiled only changing to the
Preemptible Kernel (Low-Latency Desktop)...  I got both JACK &
qjackctl from CVS and they compiled and installed... not being the
brightest bulb it took me a few minutes to realize FC5 does not have
/usr/local/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf (doh!) but once I added it and ran
/sbin/ldconfig qjackctl started right up and I got real time running.

Now i need to see if i can get some audio programs running!

thanx again for your help!!

later,
mjr
http://erleichda.googlepages.com/home2

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....