[PlanetCCRMA] Reminder about the newstage: CCRMA at the Knoll April 27, 28, 29, 2006

Tricia Schroeter Tricia Schroeter <tricia@ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
Thu Apr 6 15:22:00 2006

The upcoming CCRMA renovation festival, NewStage, will be held on the
27-29th at Stanford's Knoll Building. We invite you to join our
festivities alongside lots of returning alums and friends. Please use
the web-based registration site http://ccrma.stanford.edu/newstage/ for
details and sign-ups.

This once-an-earthquake get together is a rare opportunity. It brings
together past and present with concerts, panels and good eats. Please
join us to celebrate the wonderful transformation of CCRMA's home and
toast its future. For those who've already signed up and for the rest
who are deciding to attend, see you soon. This is the last spam we're
sending, promise!

Chris Chafe Director of CCRMA