[PlanetCCRMA] update to CCRMA?

na bob nabob_cd@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 05:20:03 2006

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/
> but synaptic tells me this link is not known.

>I wasn't able to get the kernel-devel through
synaptic; I used URL above to download the RPM
manually.

>I use this line in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/planetedge.list:

>rpm http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt
fedora/4/i386 planetedge

>That got me everything except the devel package.

Hi Joe,
of course i a newbie: i put in this line in the
sources.list and i tried the following:

[root@localhost menno]# apt-get update
Get:1 http://ccrma.stanford.edu fedora/4/i386 release
[1619B]
Fetched 1619B in 0s (4375B/s)
Hit http://ccrma.stanford.edu fedora/4/i386/planetedge
pkglist
Hit http://ccrma.stanford.edu fedora/4/i386/planetedge
release
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done

and then:

[root@localhost menno]# apt-get install
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 2 not
upgraded.

and that&#347; it. No update at all. What i am
forgetting here?

Menno