[PlanetCCRMA] troubles trying to compile new freewheeling

Tracey Hytry shakti@bayarea.net
Sat Apr 22 21:38:01 2006

> > I'm trying to compile the newest version of freewheeling (0.5.2a), but
> > getting an error fairly early on in the process: configure errors out
> > saying i need "libgnutls11-dev".

When the new Freewheeling came out I had a little time and tried to compile also.  I got about as far as Dan did with the libraries.  I even remember trying to "fix" up the "configure(s)" that came with the tarball.  I put it aside because it was getting late in the night.  After that I forgot about it.

I've managed to get earlier FWs working on fedora, but this newest one based on the debian version of the library seems hard to get going on FC.  If anyone manages to make it go, please post back here.  That would be appreciated.

Tracey.