[PlanetCCRMA] Followup Question: Hardware - Where to Buy in US

Roy Vestal rvestal@trilug.org
Wed Apr 26 07:12:01 2006

A Secondary question I thought of as I hit <send>

I want to be able to add a control surface later on this year. Those
that are using the Delta 1010, will a midi control surface work with the
Delta 1010? I've used USB ones in other studios, such as the Tascam
USB-2400, but it was a Windows DAW.

TIA,
Roy