[PlanetCCRMA] Hardware - Where to Buy in US

Mark Knecht markknecht@gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:43:00 2006

On 4/26/06, Roy Vestal <rvestal@trilug.org> wrote:
> Ok. I'm looking suggestions on places to buy hardware in the US. I've
> been looking at the Delta 1010 as my secondary choice. My primary choice
> was the RME Hammerfall 9652 + Creamware AD16 but that's over budget at
> this point. The Delta 1010 will get me started.
>
> So I've been looking at MusiciansFriend.com and ZZounds.com and
> americanmusical.com. Are their any places better than these big three
> for $$$ and support? Again I'm buying in the US.
>
> Thanks,
> Roy

As others said Sweetwater is a good place. My favorite is Zzounds:

http://www.zzounds.com

I've also used Musician's Friend and Florida Music Company. Note that
FMC telegraphs new product releases by severly blowing out stuff that
will be replaced soon. If you don't feel the need to have the most
up-to-date version fo something I find good deals thee once in awhile.

Cheers,
Mark