[PlanetCCRMA] CPU - smp kernel

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:56:01 2006

If you have a 1.5GHz (1500MHz) cpu, I would gues you do NOT have
hyperthreading. They start at 2.8GHz... see the chart here to be
sure...
http://intel.com/products/processor/pentium4/index.htm

the ccrma kernel, and files that get installed with it, are needed to
run the Real Time patch as a regular user... you want that... you can
install it AND keep your stock kernel too if the ccrma one sticks its
tongue at you.

hope that helps,
mjr